I build this Personal Fan using the 12 in 1 Microduino mPuzzle kit. These magnetic, snap-together components can help teach basic circuitry concepts to kids.
Steps to build the Fan:
- Place two 2-point wire components on the board.
2. Place the motor between the two 2-point wire components.
3. Place the two 1-point wire components and put it on top of the blue part of the 2-point wire components.
4. Place the graphic panel on the motor.
5. Place the fan on top of the motor and the battery pack on the two 1-point wire components.
6. Your Fan is ready!