I build this Remote Control LED using the 12 in 1 Microduino mPuzzle kit. These magnetic, snap-together components can help teach basic circuitry concepts to kids.
Steps to build the Remote control LED:
- Place the NPN, two 1-point wire components & one 3-point wire component on the board.
2. Place two 1-point wire components, one on top part of the NPN circuit and one on the bottom most part of the 3-point wire component.
3. Place the red LED, the touch button & the 2-point wire component as shown in figure below.
4. Add the graphic panel & battery. Also place one 2-point wire component on the right most corner as shown in figure below.
5. Turn the switch on & place your finger on the touch button & the LED light should turn on.
6. Congratulations! you build your Remote control LED.