I build this Magnet detector using the 12 in 1 Microduino mPuzzle kit.
A magnet has attracts to another magnet if the opposite poles are brought together & repels when same poles are together. This is called magnetic force. When the magnet is moved closer to the magnetic switch , the magnet pulls on the switch with magnetic force.
Steps to build the Magnet detector:
- Place one 3-point wire component & the buzzer on the board.
2. Place the magnetic switch across the top and the two 1-point wire components on the bottom as shown below.
3. Place the graphic panel first & the place the battery across the bottom.
4. Place a magnet near the magnetic switch, and the buzzer will make noise.
5. Congratulations! You just build a Magnet detector.